Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photo Gladys Stewart b July 14 1892, as young girl, Nebraska, Colorado



Photo taken by a Rockford (state?) photographer of young Gladys Stewart, who I believe is the daughter of William Marion Stewart and Delia.  I also have a photograph of Delia, but I cannot read her last name, though I think it ends in "ford".  I'm hoping that you out there might be able to add insight to this mystery.

On the back of Gladys' photo, her birth is noted as July 14, 1892.  There are some other words, but written so faintly that I can hardly make them out, the same problem I have with her mother's photograph (see upcoming blog post about mother Delia).

William Marion Stewart was the son of George Washington Stewart and Rebecca Ann (Sigler) Stewart.  William was born in Iowa in Dec 1851 and died in Oregon in 1930.  His wife Delia was born April 1852 in Iowa, I believe Boonville, and died in Oregon in 1928.

If you have information on this family, I would appreciate your getting in touch with me.  Thanks!


Email: Heirlooms.Reunited@gmail.com
Twitter: ToddHouse
Buzz: ToddHouse Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment