Monday, June 28, 2010

RPPC of baby Rachel Alice Prescott, I believe b. 1913, Milo, Maine



Real Photo Postcard of 4 month old Rachel Alice Prescott, who I believe is the Rachel Alice Prescott born in 1913 in Maine, the daughter of Edward P. and Martha A. (Jones) Prescott of Milo, Maine.  I found a reference online that indicates Rachel was a teacher at the Derby School and that there's a scholarship named in her honor at Penquis Valley High School in Milo.  I don't believe she married.  She had a brother Edward P. Prescott, Jr., who married Gratia L. Kittredge, and a sister Jane.






I haven't yet determined the parents of Edward Prescott, though there are a couple possibilities.  I believe that Martha's parents were George and Rachel Jones.  George was born in Canada in 1853; Rachel, in 1851 in Maine.


If you have any insights into the Prescott and Jones families, I would most appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks for stopping by!


Email: Heirlooms.Reunited@gmail.com
Twitter ID: ToddHouse
Google Buzz: ToddHouse Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment