Thursday, July 15, 2010

Photograph of Woman named, possibly, Alice Nick Moore; Butler, Pennsylvania studio




Photograph on large mat of a woman identified on reverse as Alice Nick Moore.   I'm not positive about the middle name; it could be Hick.  I doubt it is Mick because the M is so totally different from the M in Moore.  If you have a different interpretation, I would like to hear from you.  


The photograph was taken by the Zuver Studio of Butler, Pennsylvania.




Hopefully, this heirloom photograph will be meaningful to you.  If you have any insights in the identity of Alice Nick Moore, please contact me so that I can give this photograph more context.


Thanks for stopping by!



Email: Heirlooms.Reunited@gmail.com
Twitter ID: ToddHouse
Google Buzz: ToddHouse Genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment