Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Early 1900s photo of Earle A. Clark



Early 1900s era photograph of a boy identified on reverse as Earle A. Clark; sadly, no locale is given, nor is there a photographer's imprint to give a clue.  


My only hope is that you will recognize this fellow from their family albums; perhaps the fancy porch will be the clincher.  If so, please scroll down to the comments box or contact me directly.


Thanks for stopping by!

Email: Heirlooms.Reunited@gmail.com
Twitter ID: ToddHouse
Google Buzz: ToddHouse Genealogy
eBay Store: Heirlooms Reunited

2 comments:

  1. Where was this found?
    My grandfather's name was Earle A. Clark, born in 1912, but he was born and raised in Iowa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say for sure if this is your grandfather, but it's possible. I found it with a group of photographs of people from all over, but there were some Iowans in the mix. Please go to the search box for the archives of this blog and enter the word "Iowa". See if you recognize any of the names of Iowans I have already posted about. If so, this may be your grandfather!

    ReplyDelete