Saturday, November 27, 2010

Photograph of Frank Orcutt and Charles Ketchum


Photograph of a man and boy identified on reverse as Frank Orcutt and Charles Catchum, which I'm assuming could also be a misspelling of Charles Ketchum or Charles Ketcham.

The photograph was purchased in Maine, and there are plenty of choices for a Frank Orcutt in that state, but there's no guarantee that the photograph was taken in Maine.

There's an interesting building in the background that may be recognizable to a reader, who, with any luck, may also be familiar with the Orcutt and Ketchum surnames.

If you have any insights into the Frank Orcutt or Charles Catchum or Ketchum pictured above, please leave a comment in the comments box or contact me directly.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I stumbled upon this article quite by accident but am thankful I have. My mother's ancestors were named Orcutt and had lived in Maine -- specifically the Durham, Androscoggin, Maine, area...I think I know this line, and am wondering if this item is still for sale? If so, how much would you be willing to part with it for? Please feel free to contact me via email...my name is Vincint Zangari and the email is (with no spaces or dots) Zangari.....Genealogy.....at....gmail....dot....com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will contact you by email once I've retrieved it.

      Delete