Snapshot dated 30 April 1947 of a group of girls who lived, I believe, in Auburn, Maine, or the area.
Since they're all dressed in light clothing, I'm assuming the photograph was taken on a special occasion, or it was a day scheduled for a class photograph.
Their names, not in alphabetical order
- Betty Barton
- Charlene Royal [married name Fenner]
- Lois Mackay (Case) [Lois A. Mackay married David Case on 16 October 1954.]
- Patsy Dacy [Patricia M. Dacey married Farnham Folsom on 22 September 1956.]
- Pat Riley Taylor
- Esther Philbrick (Tessier ) [Esther A. Philbrick married Robert L. Tessier on 24 August 1957.]
- Illene Dexter (Thompson) [Illene Dexter married Wilbur Thompson.]
- Janice Woodcock
- Joan Martin
- Dottie Snow (Peter) [Dorothy E. Snow married William A. Peter, Jr., on 3 September 1955.]
- Verna Gove (Drury) [Verna L. Gove married Andrew M. Drury on 8 September 1956
- Connie Weymouth [married name Wagnon]
- Jackie Miles (Jordan) Could be Jackie Niles
- Nancy Gentile
- Marylyn Chase (Oldham) [Marylyn R. Chase married Kenneth P. Oldham on 1 December 1956.]
- Mary Mac
If you have corrections to the transcription of names or additional information, please leave a comment. Be vague for privacy concerns, as these girls are from a later era than I usually feature.
View Larger Map
Thanks for stopping by!