This is what appears to have been an insert in a summer 1911 edition of The Merchants Advertiser, from either Bangor, Maine, or Hampden, Maine.
The flyer is one piece of paper, approximately 10-1/2" x 7-1/2" and folded in half, with the final dimensions of 10-1/2" x 3-3/4".
The front pane, above, consists of a full page advertisement for Hampden Academy, which was to open for its 109th year on September 12, 1911; it's still in operation, on a new campus. Names in this advertisement are:
- F. Merton Hammond, Principal
- Hon. George W. Smith, President of the Trustees
- Dr. W. H. Nason, Secretary of the Trustees
- Pope's Restaurant, 101-107 Exchange Street
- Globe Hotel
- Dr. Holt, dentist, 23 Hammond Street, Bangor, Maine
- Fred T. Dearborn, barber, 31 Mercantile Sq. upstairs; also mentions Fred A. Dillingham, Assistant
- E. H. Rowell, dealer in hardware, tinware, paints, oils, seeds, cement lime, hair and Poultry Supplies, Hampden, Maine
- John T. Clark & Company, 33-35 Mercantile Sq., Bangor, Maine