Marriages and Deaths in the 20 March 1790 issue of the Massachusetts Centinel
Note: A reader has left a comment with important information about Hezekiah Chadwick and Hannah Voax, so be sure to scroll down to the comments.
- Mr. Hezekiah Chadwick to Miss Hannah Voax
- At Lanesborough, Dr. Ezra Hoyt to Miss Sally Smith, eldest daughter of Colonel Jonathan Smith, the gentleman whose speech in Convention, "to his brother Farmers", was so much celebrated.
- Thursday about noon. After a tedious illness, in the fifteenth year of her age, departed this life, Miss Abigail Otis, daughter of the Secretary of the Senate of the United States. - This is a second instance within a short period, in which the connections of the family are called to deplore the loss of a most lovely and amiable young lady in the morning of life, adorned with every female virtue and accomplishment. The funeral will be this afternoon at 4 o'clock, when relations, friends and acquaintance of the family are requested to attend, with no further notice or invitation.
- Died - on Thursday afternoon, Mr. Recompense W. Stimpson, age 62 years. - His funeral will proceed from his house, head of Federal street, to-morrow afternoon, precisely at 5 o'clock, which his friends and acquaintance are desired to attend without further invitation.
- Mrs. Lois Kilcup, age 92
- Last Thursday morning, Miss Sally Appleton, eldest daughter of Dr. N. W. Appleton, age 9